The London Venture Capital Forum is an annual event that brings together venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and other interested parties to discuss the current state of venture capital in London. The forum typically includes keynote speakers, panel discussions, and networking opportunities.
The goal of the forum is to create a platform for networking, knowledge sharing, and capital raising.
The event provides a unique opportunity to connect with potential investors, learn about the industry, and gain valuable insight into the current trends in venture capital. The forum also provides a platform for entrepreneurs to present their businesses and gain exposure to potential investors.
Well-known capitalists and entreprenurs attending the London Venture Capital Forum:
- Sir Richard Branson - Founder of the Virgin Group
- Martha Lane-Fox - Co-founder of Lastminute.com
- Elon Musk - CEO and CTO of SpaceX and Tesla Motors
- Mark Zuckerberg - Co-founder of Facebook
- Arianna Huffington - Co-founder of The Huffington Post
- Jack Ma - Founder and Executive Chairman of Alibaba Group
- Steve Case - Co-founder of AOL
- Sheryl Sandberg - COO of Facebook
- Reid Hoffman - Co-founder of LinkedIn
- Peter Thiel - Co-founder of PayPal and Palantir Technologies